The Breath Test
The results can be suppressed based on many factors such as:
- Improper maintenance, calibration, or lack of proper certification of the machine.
- The lack of proper training and licensing of the operator.
- adio Frequency Interference to the machine via police radio signals.
Inadequate readings can be caused by such things as:
- The failure of police to observe you 20 minutes prior to blowing into the machine.
- Hiccups, burping, or belching prior to taking the test can cause false “high” readings.
- The wearing of dentures, bridges or gaps between the teeth can cause artificial “high” readings.
Copyright © 2013 Mitcham Law Firm. All Right Reserved.
Web Design & SEO by www.sekbusinesssolutions.com